>There are many things I'm grateful for these days, ready?
1. I have some amazing friends-seriously! I have 2 friends that have been all over the flood cleanup in Illinois. Also-i have one friend/co-worker (yes, the sarcastic one) who removed the beeping from my emergency battery backups. It makes power outages more peaceful. There are many other wonderous people out there and I am SO lucky to have them.
2. Noise cancelling earphones. Best things ever.
3. I love my job AND I have a job in this economy. I am so freaking lucky and blessed about that.
4. Diet coke..that fizzy dark delicious soda often makes my day better.
5. My pets make me laugh every freakin day; I am so lucky I get to laugh.
I have many more things to list; I'm just working on a few at a time. 😀
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T