So, I have many of the things to do. So very many of the things. Please allow me make a list here, cause, well, where the hell else should I?
1. Must thank bestest friend in all the land for her cheer up gift chosen from my amazon wish list. Very little is as fun as opening a box with an inflatable beer pong set, super giant crazy ice cube trays, and chunky chic yoga (a dvd I have wanted to try for YEARS!). This made for the fun; and that gift was damn priceless.
2. Must thank modern medicine again for the wonder that is antibiotics. Anyone who has had a bladder infection and enjoyed the horror that is a painful, feverish, and uncomfortable hell understands that once the antibiotics kick in and the horrible agony subsides knows–modern medicine is keen. I’m feeling better, thank you so much.
3. Tonight I have to (fucking) find my (goddamn) metformin which is (motherfucking) somewhere in my house. For those of you not in “the know” metformin is the generic name of a medicine called glucophage. Metformin is an interesting medicine and does great things for many people who have trouble maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. It is also a standard treatment for PCOS, and if you don’t know what that is–don’t worry about it. 🙂 At one time they were considering making metformin an OTC medication. I believe it has been decided not to do that which is probably for the best because it will make you poop like a fire hose and completely blocks the absorption of vitamin B12. So, ya know…there are issues. But somewhere in my (fucking) house is a big ass bottle of the stuff and I need to find it asap! *growl*’
4. Bessie the truck is gone. Long live Lyle the car. Ugh, I am apparently a 75 year old woman because I am driving a Ford Taurus. And Gods help me, I like it. Probably because steering it does not involve a physically extensive maneuver while maintaining a prayer litany. I loved Bessie, but there is something awesome about a working vehicle. 🙂 Lyle is a stinky bastard though because his last person is a smoker…and not a delicate one. I douched the inside of him with Odo-ban as a stop gap measure, but tonight I believe he is going to have to be scrubbed with baking soda, lavender oil, and love. 🙂
5. (and this is a scary one y’all) I am going to have to sack up and call the IRS. Imma sker’d. REALLY scared. But I am going to be a big girl and call them early next week. *gulp* wish me luck and/or pray for me.
6. Lyle the car is on a field trip with a mechanic at the moment. He is getting an oil change and (hopefully) the motor mount that is broken fixed. *fingers crossed* wish me luck and that Lyle gets to come back to me healthy and whole.
7. Okay, lastly…I used to have a little tiny journal thing where I attempted to write down 3 good things that happened per day. Then, quite literally, my dog ate it. Herbert the puppy ate my happy book; the damn jerk. 😉 So, I am thinking of starting to make a new happy book here on the blog. Just an idea I’m thinking about; but at least the little jackass Herbert can’t eat the interwebs. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Have a good day y’all.